Personal Trainer in Toronto - Patricia
For a personal trainer at your home or workplace in Toronto
Born and raised in Brazil, I am knowledgeable and energetic private Personal Trainer for over 7 years. Since years I developed a passion for sports, health, and physical exercise. Those three life passions combined, motivated me to get enrolled in a four years Bachelor Degree of Physical Education.
My most relevant experience comes from working as a personal instructor where I was instrumental in performing fitness assessments including body fat composition, strength, flexibility and cardiovascular functions for members, developing exercise programs based on fitness assessment results of participant’s personal goals and implementing those exercise and nutrition programs. In these settings I learned much about motivating clients to achieve set goals through an encouraging safe environment.
Furthermore, I also extensive experience in nutrition advising clients on nutritional principles, dietary regimes, diet modifications, and food selection and preparation. I counseled individuals on basic rules of good nutrition, healthy eating habits, and nutrition monitoring to improve their quality of life. I have extensive experience delivering high quality instruction in a warm, friendly and safe environment. My clients enjoyed an environment where social and intellectual abilities developed spontaneously.
- Over 7 years’ experience as a fitness trainer coaching individuals to achieve fitness goals
- Certified Personal Trainer and currently pursuing Exercise Science Lifestyle Management Diploma
- Current Standard First Aid/CPR-level C certification, Bachelor’s degree in Physical Education and Heart Wise exercise leadership
- Effective listening, oral and written communication skills in English and Portuguese with basic Spanish
- Able to work with individuals from different cultural and racial backgrounds
- Knowledgeable in ACSM and NSCA,