Save time and find a personal trainer in Gatineau & Ottawa
Born in France, father of 4 active children, and a passion for sports, my goal is to train and motivate people so that they can bring out the best in themselves.
As a navy officer for over a dozen years, I have trained thousands of new recruits as part of a sport fitness certificate. The training represents 6 full months of intense sessions of running, swimming, and weight training exercises that pushes each person to their limits. I have learned how to dig deep within myself and how to motivate others to find their motivation and inner source of strength.
In 1995, a free fall accident required me to be in a wheelchair for a few months. The Doctor told me to forget about running again. Determined to prove him wrong, I not only ran again after just 5 months of rehabilitation but I also completed 15 Ironman competitions since then including 5 podium finishes and 2 first place positions. I think that my background in the Navy and my inner passion for sports gave me the iron will to keep pushing myself beyond limits.
I hope to be able to teach and encourage others to be the best that they can be!
My favorite mottos that represent my energy:
- Are your excuses more important than your dreams?
- The difference between a TRY and TRIUMPH, is just a little "UMPH!
- What makes you so special isn't that you finished a race, but that you started training for till the finish line
- If you are going to doubt something, doubt your limits
- If there is time to Facebook, there's time to run!
- Don't let anybody tell you, you can't, just because they can't!
- You are only 1 run away from a good mood
- Some addictions don't require treatment: Swim, bike and run...
- Establishment training calendar with realistic goals setting with the athlete.
- Weekly training plan running / cycling / swimming.
- Private Bike session bike / running in my training studio with "Computrainer Pro Lab Racermate" and Ifit Treadmill / igoogle.
- Lactic acid Test cycling / running (accurately determine your stress areas).
- Bike positioning done in my studio or at home with software that takes into consideration your power, your heart and your pedaling efficiency.
- Clinical information in sports nutrition.