For a physiotherapist at your home or workplace in Toronto
Graduate of a Bachelor of Physiotherapy degree from The University of Queensland in Australia and member of Canadian Physiotherapy Association, registered Physiotherapist in Australia and resident physiotherapist in Canada, I have training and experience in providing physiotherapy services at home for patients in Australia.
I also have training and experience in different physiotherapy settings including:
- Neurological and post stroke rehabilitation
- Balance exercises and prevention of fall
- Vestibular rehabilitation
- Respiratory physiotherapy for COPD, and cystic fibrosis patients
- Workplace ergonomic adjustment
- Musculoskeletal physiotherapy
- Sports physiotherapy
- Chronic pain
I am available in North York, Thornhill, Richmond Hill, north of Toronto, and west of Markham.
Contact Santé Active