For our home care nursing services
- Vaccination (against the flu)
- Palliative, post- operative care, specialty care.
- Injections; subcutaneous, intramuscular, intravenous.
- Services for mothers and newborns in order to guide you in your breastfeeding process.
- We can provide wound care services and dressing changes.
- Education, health coaching and disease management of:
* Diabetes - Hypertension - Hypercholesterolemia - All other health issues.
For our sampling and blood tests at home
- Full Blood profile
- Screening for heart disease
- Evaluation of iron (for anemia)
- Complete blood count.
- PSA (prostate cancer testing)
*** Additional blood tests are available upon request
For our home health care services by our nursing assistants and health care attendants
- Respite care: Care for the elderly and disabled people at home.
- Personal hygiene: bathing, grooming and more.
- Home care: light housekeeping, laundry and more
- Assist individuals with the activities of daily living, such as dressing and undressing, mobilizing, eating, bathing etc...
- Meal preparation and feeding
- Ensure proper medication adherence
- Basic physical activity and exercises
- We address the needs and expectations of each individual family.
- We encourage each individual to function at their maximal capacity and focus on maintaining their current level of independence!
Contact Santé Active
Vi is a registered nurse (RN) and a member of both the Ordre des infirmières et infirmiers du Québec and the College of Nurses of Ontario. She holds a Bachelor degree in Nursing from the Université de Montréal and a Bachelor Degree in Biology from Concordia University. She is currently completing her Masters in Exercise Science. Vi is also an avid practitioner of Vinyasa Flow yoga.
Most of my life, sports played a huge part to keep me balanced, as health is the most important tool to achieve any goals. I studied recreation and work in CHLSD into multidisciplinary team, where I learned the benefit of therapeutic leisure to help elderly or any person suffering from accident or illness to overcome challenge of reeducation.
Tanya began her career in nursing after completing her Emergency Medical Technician training at UCLA, and once she finished her medical assistance certification at the Sanford Brown Institute of Manhattan, New York. Tanya’s thirst for increased knowledge and education in the health sector moved her to apply for nursing school in her hometown of Montreal, Quebec.
For a Chiropodist at your home in Ottawa
Stephen completed his B.Sc. in Kinesiology (Honors) at York University in Toronto, and an Advanced Health Science Diploma in Chiropody at The Michener Institute in Toronto. He is a member of the Ontario Society of Chiropodists, and a member of The Canadian Federation of Podiatric Medicine. Since moving to Ottawa a year ago, Stephen has been working for The Ottawa General Hospital treating high risk patients and honing his skills.
For a chiropractor in Toronto at your home or workplace
Our chiropractor Dr. Jennifer Viveiros was born in Toronto, Ontario, Canada and moved to Australia in 2007 where she has practiced in regional areas of South Australia and Far North Queensland. Her original background is largely in Exercise Physiology and Rehabilitation, having majored in Kinesiology (human movement) and minored in biochemistry at McMaster University.
Are you looking for a caregiver at your home in the Ottawa or Gatineau?
Azaria is a well-accomplished individual with academic honors.
With a certificate of personal support worker, a Bachelor In Nursing and first year completion in Masters of Physiotherapy, Azaria has been a healthcare professional for the past 8 years.