Are you looking for a registered dietitian in Ottawa?
If you are looking for the service of a registered dietitian in Ottawa, Sylvie is available to help you to eat better and stay healthy. I love to know about food; I have completed a Baccalaureate in Nutrition (dietetics) at McGill University and a Master in Health Sciences (leadership) at Athabasca University. I am a bilingual Registered Dietitian, member of the College of Dietitians (Ontario) https://www.collegeofdietitians.org , Dietitians of Canada http://www.dietetistes.ca/thedifference and Certified Diabetes Educator www.cdecb.ca
In the last 15 years, I have used Motivational Interview and Health Coaching skills to help people to make appropriate choices based on their on-goal settings. My schedule is flexible and I can meet with you individually or in group; at home or in your office / gym. See below of examples on how I can help you:
- You want to gain most of your workout; choosing the right fuel, at the right time.
- You want to enjoy a variety of food even though you live with an allergy or intolerance.
- You have gained weight, either through life transitions (menopause, after pregnancy, etc.) side effects of medication (antidepressants, glucosteroids) or mental health (stress, burnout)
- When work life brings you in frequent unplanned visits to restaurants and business trips that restrict your food choices.
- You want to better manage or decrease your risks for chronic diseases such as diabetes, hypertension, metabolic syndrome and heart disease.
- You want your plate to be filled with all sort of food while achieving your goals.
Insurance receipts are available as well as a note for your physician/specialist to inform about your progress, if interested.
A consultation is a learning experience not setting you for failure but rather investing in your own health.